Love

Love

Friday, June 14, 2013

Our Weekend Adventures


I was thinking on what to blog about these last few weeks and I came to these conclusions: I need to blog more consistent or stop altogether OR I need to start blogging when I have an idea or event instead of blogging all at one time. I haven’t decided which is a better idea for me but here goes blogging all at one time. I have about 4 other blogs to write after this one so make sure to come back every week to read with me what Caleb and I are able to do together as one.
 
Caleb and I pretty much have the same work schedules so we are together a lot. What we do together usually is summed up by Netflix, cribbage, and anything we can do outdoors. Caleb makes the most amazing meals I could have ever asked for while being married. I know the wife is SUPPOSED to be the cooker but when it comes to us, we do not do things in life that are generic and the “usual”.
 
Here is our life summed up with three photos for the summer months.
Caleb just whips up pies recently, big whoop.

Legitimate nightly routine.

NBD, just the norm Sat Morning wake-up call.


This sport is a blast to play!

Caleb and I have found ourselves going disc golfing once a week and riding our bicycles during the weekends. Living in Saint Paul has called for some fantastic trips to the river front bike path and around the city to explore. As I am writing this, Caleb is driving us back from a weeklong vacation to Chicago. We have decided as a family that moving to Chicago in less than 7 months is going to be mad. Saint Paul and Minneapolis have NOTHING on Chicago. That place is large and in charge.
 
Caleb and I went to the season opener of the minor league team here in the Twin Cities, The Saint Paul Saints. It was a blast to park on the busy industrial street, eat ballpark food, be SUPER close to the field for $5 a ticket, and to enjoy the company of far too drunk folks around us.



I will end by sharing with you a picture I have just found while scrolling through our “life behind the iPhone” album. This photo was taken on a trip to Waverly to make up for not seeing each other for Easter. Everyone was able to come for the weekend for at least a day and everyone was in the same location for about 10 minutes. It was awesome. We went to the movie “42”, went disc golfing, played baseball at the local baseball diamond, played with the kiddos, and slept all scrunched together. I will remember this trip for a long time along with all the chaotic trips to Waverly we have shared together.

Ta-ta my peeps.

1 comment:

  1. Food and outdoor adventures... that's the life!

    p.s. the sisters look so bad-a in that photo. :)

    ReplyDelete