Love

Love

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

What Shall My Girls Wear?

The choice has been made. The votes are in. My girls are reppin' the ruffles. Holla!

Bek and Ash will be in this dress:



















Heidi, Hannah, and Sarah will be in this dress:



















The difference? The first one is actually a halter top and the second is a full-back sleeveless dress. Simular but different... just the way I like to live my life. : )


I also have chosen the the shoes, aren't they just adorable?




















As these things are ordered and set in stone, I just get too excited to see it all come together. HOORAY!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the dresses. LOVE the shoes.

    additionally, Paisley's been putting in extra hours on her walking effort, and officially pulled herself up against the couch yesterday. She's gonna be cruising along the furniture any day now! And she's wondering what SHE gets to wear on your big day?

    ReplyDelete